2. Total number of pages: minimum - 7, maximum - 10 pages (including tables and illustrative material). Article is given printed on A-4 paper in two copies (one copy is signed by the author / co-authors) and in electronic form - by e-mail (or on CD-ROM) in Word format (font Times New Roman, font size – 14, spacing - 1,5, margins - 2 cm, paragraph - indent 1.25). Pages are not numbered.
3. In accordance with the requirements for professional periodical, the article must include the structural elements (recommendations of the editorial board are given in parentheses):
- Introduction - formulation of the problem in general and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks (up to ½ page).
- Initial conditions - analysis of recent research and publications in which this problem is highlighted and to which the author refers to, allocation of unresolved before parts of the general problem, to which this article is devoted (½ page).
- The purpose of the article (5-7 lines).
- Presentation of the main material with full justification of scientific results (approximately 6-8 pages).
- Conclusions this study and the prospects for further research in this scientific field (½ page).
- References (10 sources), designed in accordance with the new national standard. A reference to a work is cited in the text in square brackets: ,  etc., while quoting - [1, p. 240]. Below the list of References (Cyrillic is transliterated into Latin) and its English version is given. The list must be issued in accordance with international standards (e.g, APA). Transliteration: from Ukrainian: http://translit.kh.ua, from Russian: http://translit.cc. Sample of References design is presented in issue 24, which is posted on our
The article should include the names of these structural elements.
4. Placing on the page:
In the upper left corner in normal font - UDC (1st line), name and surname of the author (2nd line); scientific degree, academic title, place of work, e - mail (Right alignment) (3rd line). Below the title of the article is given in capital letters (font size - 14, bold, centered). Below - after one term - three abstracts are given (size 12, spacing 1) and the text of the article is placed (without hyphenation). At the end of the article the information about reviewer and references are given (font size 12, spacing 1,5).
5. The article should not include illegible pictures, charts or diagrams and cumbersome tables. All graphics should be computer, designed in black and white.
6. The article should be carefully edited. Its electronic and printed versions should have no differences.
7. The journal provides added CD-R, where each author can optionally place colored cartographic materials or cumbersome schemes. This information should be sent by e-mail and the article should include the related link.